[AccessD] From your friendly moderator

Jim Lawrence accessd at shaw.ca
Tue May 15 21:31:45 CDT 2007

Hi Marty:

Just checked it out and it is brilliant. That article is an incredible
merging of MS Access, SQL 2005/2008, API/DLL to COM, VB-C#.Net, XML to
WebServices and much of the new Access features seem to have AJAX
functionality as well. I wonder which list that will fit into?

Seems that MS is expanding into ESRI territory... this should be
interesting. Oracle has long been the darling but now MS is going on step
further into becoming a direct competitor.

Jim