[AccessD] (no subject)

Arthur Fuller fuller.artful at gmail.com
Wed May 16 09:45:34 CDT 2007

Thank you for your considered response to our numerous comments, although I
did kind of hurl when you wrote that "I don't consider any one of them to be
more right or wrong then another." (ibid)

You have to get over that. Databases are not a morally or intellectually
relative universe. Just ask JWC, for example. More seriously, there are only
four people on this list to take seriously, and I am not one of them.

Arthur