[AccessD] OT DBA web site

Jim Lawrence accessd at shaw.ca
Wed May 16 15:15:48 CDT 2007

Hi All:

The DBA site has been updated with a new page under the Reference section.
It holds a list of links to various MS SQL 2005 and MS Visual Studio apps,
refs and downloads. There is a number of other links to add this page but
this is the first pass.

Also have a tentative link to the DBA Summer Conference. More details will
be posted as they become available. (I suspect the conference time-table and
details are directly linked to John getting his server app running/finished
;-).... so you guys get to work.

JimL

PS I have noticed that there seems to be a proliferation of 'Jims' on this
site. It is getting very confusing as it is becoming hard to know what I
said or didn't say. Maybe adding the first letter of the last name might
help. e.i. JimL. (We also have a lot of Johns on site... but that is for
them to deal with.)