[AccessD] OpenArgs

Steve Erbach erbachs at gmail.com
Thu May 17 09:40:29 CDT 2007

Susan,

What kinds of things have you tried?  I've used OpenArgs to send a
string of comma-delimited values.  The opening form parses the
OpenArgs string to, say, set a value in a field on the form.  I use
OpenArgs to tell the form being opened what the calling form's name
is, or to set a variable in the Open method for the form, etc.
There's a decent couple of examples in the Access 2003 Help for the
OpenArgs Property.

Steve Erbach