[AccessD] Visual APL Net Express

MartyConnelly martyconnelly at shaw.ca
Tue May 22 00:21:42 CDT 2007

For you Ken Iverson fans out there and have an APL keyboard
(It looks like a two year old threw up spaghettios on it)
I know the APL language is almost 50 years old but it was the first
one that I learned, which accounts for my code.
But it is the one language I would use for complex math especially
financial economics or engineering structural analysis.
For example to find the determinant of  a matrix only requires
a one character symbol "Rho"

However to write the complex math libraries that accompany APL
would take months in VBA or Vb.Net but since they may be written
in a CLR form, they should be callable from Access. I'll have to test.

Anyway a free Express form of APL.Net is available via a sign-up from
APLNext

http://www.visualapl.com/VisualAPL/features/goexpress/Default.aspx

--
Marty Connelly