[AccessD] Web site Hosting Companies

Michael Bahr jedi at charm.net
Tue May 22 11:43:34 CDT 2007

Hi Jim, I used korksoft for a year until they became unresponsive.  They
would not answer emails, no phone support, no emergency contact info.
They did in the beginning but not anymore.  I also had a domain registered
through them.  When I tried to move it took 2 months communicating to the
registrar to release my domain name again korksoft would not release the
domain.  I finally went with www.BlueHost.com.  They currently have 300 GB
storage, lots of email--however they are Linux based but they do have
MySql database and FrontPage extensions.  I have been happy for two years
already.

HTH, Mike...