[AccessD] Access vs. Excel - Oy!

Steve Erbach erbachs at gmail.com
Thu May 24 11:00:12 CDT 2007

Marty,

Actually, based on the data I have, I was surprised that there weren't
MORE people that had moved out of Neenah.  Out of 18,000 or so unique
individuals (some with multiple voting history records), only about
1100 had moved out of the city in the 3-4 year span of the data.  The
rule of thumb I heard ages ago was that about 10% of the populace
moved every year.  Maybe a bunch of them moved to different addresses
within the city, but there's no way to tell that since there's only a
single address for each voter...no address "history".

Your story is very interesting.  Did the local urban planners believe
you after you analyzed the Bell data?

Steve Erbach
Neenah, WI
http://TheTownCrank.blogspot.com