[AccessD] Dlookup Replacement

Steve Erbach erbachs at gmail.com
Tue May 29 13:17:11 CDT 2007

Arthur,

I still use a set of DLookup(), DCount(), etc., replacements that I
think I found as a result of something someone here said years ago.
These replacements are called TLookup(), TCount(), etc., and were
created by T. Best back in '96.  With later modifications included,
they're available at:

http://easyweb.easynet.co.uk/~trevor/downloads/baslookup.zip

Allen Browne's eLookup(): http://allenbrowne.com/ser-42.html

Looks like a dba-SQLServer message dealt with this general topic, too:

http://databaseadvisors.com/pipermail/dba-sqlserver/2003-March/000268.html

Will those do?

Steve Erbach
Neenah, WI