[AccessD] Access Security

MartyConnelly martyconnelly at shaw.ca
Tue May 29 15:51:09 CDT 2007

Here is another method called vPPC
– Virtual Password Protected Connection

It has been developed for Access 2007 accdb's, where user security methods
have been dropped, to rely just on a stronger password method.
There is an pdf article describing it and sample mdb's for Access 2003
and 2007
I haven't field tested it though. It uses a mid-tier accdb or mdb that
only contains
linked tables and queries with password protection.
It is from a UK firm Premier Data Technologies.

http://www.pdtltd.co.uk/pdtl/technicalresources.htm

--
Marty Connelly
Victoria, B.C.