[AccessD] Cannot import from Excel

Mark A Matte markamatte at hotmail.com
Wed May 30 11:38:07 CDT 2007

I don't have A2003 in front of me...but I know that some versions in the
past did not load all file types...depending on your type of install.  I
know in A97...when you bring up the dialouge to import...there is a message
at the bottom that tells you "you can run setup to add other file types".

I know the company I work for did not have TEXT files as choices with their
installs...and I had them run setup to choose all file types.

Good luck,

Mark A. Matte