[AccessD] VBA abandoned in Office 2008 for Mac

Michael R Mattys mmattys at rochester.rr.com
Thu May 31 11:29:34 CDT 2007

The future ...

http://msdn2.microsoft.com/en-us/vstudio/aa700830.aspx

Visual Studio Tools for Office is now fully integrated into Visual Studio
code name "Orcas" Professional Edition enables developers to customize any
Office application, from Outlook to PowerPoint, to improve end user
productivity
and significantly improving deployment.

I think they mean Office 2007, right?

Michael R. Mattys