[AccessD] VBA abandoned in Office 2008 for Mac

William Hindman wdhindman at dejpolsystems.com
Thu May 31 18:30:52 CDT 2007

...I am not at all "hasty" Arthur ...I too spent way too much time looking
for the basics before it dawned on me that the ribbon "designers" were more
interested in being "cool" than in being productive ...exit Access12 stage
left ...right along with bloody Vista.

...afaic, Access12 is just continuing evidence that MS is congenitally
incapable of producing sequential versions of Access that real developers
actually adapt enmasse ...count me as patiently awaiting Access14, eh :)

William Hindman