[AccessD] How to update form source?

Kaup, Chester Chester_Kaup at kindermorgan.com
Wed Nov 7 14:32:20 CST 2007

I have a form on which the user clicks a button to see 90 days worth of
data from a source table. When the button is clicked a query runs that
puts 90 days worth of data in a table. Another form then opens and
displays this data. On the top of the form are two text boxes. One text
box contains the start date of the data and the other the end date of
the data. These boxes can be edited allowing the user to see some time
interval of data other than 90 days. When the date is changed in the
text box code attempts to run a query to update the table the displayed
data is based on. The query will not run though because the table is
open. I could use some ideas on how to do this. Thanks.

Chester Kaup

Engineering Technician

Kinder Morgan CO2 Company, LLP

Office (432) 688-3797

FAX (432) 688-3799

No trees were killed in the sending of this message. However a large