[AccessD] Blanks in text box

Rocky Smolin at Beach Access Software rockysmolin at bchacc.com
Mon Nov 12 18:23:50 CST 2007

Dear List:

I am trapping keystrokes in a text box and setting a filter in a list box
based on the current value in the text box.  But it won't accept and retain
trailing blanks.  If my client wants to search on R & R for example, he
presses R and the list box of names is filtered to all those beginning with
R.  if he then presses the space bar, it should show all the name beginning
with R-blank.  But of course, it strips the trailing blank.

Is there some trick to getting the trailing blanks to be included in the
string?

MTIA

Rocky