[AccessD] OT: Thanksgiving

Dian nd500_lo at charter.net
Thu Nov 22 13:54:27 CST 2007

I was sitting here, thinking of all the things I have to be extremely
grateful for today...and this group came to mind. Over the years, through
some miracle, every time I've hit a place where I was too confused to even
know what to ask...someone else in this group has asked the question I
needed to ask and I've reaped the benefits of all the answers. I owe all of
you a debt of gratitude and this is the best I can do. Everything I have
accomplished professionally, I owe to each and every one of you. You are,
individually and collectively, amazing. Thank you for being here...Happy
Thanksgiving!