[AccessD] A2K and Office 2003

John Bartow john at winhaven.net
Thu Nov 1 09:17:34 CDT 2007

I had never tried this while I had all versions of office installed and
unfortunately I uninstalled all O2k apps a couple of months ago.

Could this be due to the Office tools installed during the upgrade to
Outlook 2003? I'll have to look through all my PCs and see if there is one
with only O2k left on it. - I think I have a win2k PC like that. If no one
else has this setup, I'll upgrade it to Outlook 2003 and see what happens.
Fun stuff, eh?