[AccessD] A2K and Office 2003

Jennifer Gross jengross at gte.net
Fri Nov 2 10:51:59 CDT 2007

Hi John,

I have not had the opportunity to jump in and see what is going on when
the problem happens for my client - they run Windows 2000 Server, so I
would be able to see a processes list.  My development machine runs
Windows 98 so I am not getting a processes list, just an application
list - and yes, Excel is showing on the application list - and an End
Task won't shut the thing down.  If I recall I will get a Not Responding
- End Now prompt, but even End Now will not get rid of the bugger.  A
reboot is all that will clear things up for me with Windows 98.

Jennifer