[AccessD] ...gurus only

Drew Wutka DWUTKA at Marlow.com
Fri Nov 2 15:38:43 CDT 2007

From: accessd-bounces at databaseadvisors.com
Sent: Friday, November 02, 2007 3:16 PM
To: Access Developers discussion and problem solving
Subject: Re: [AccessD] ...gurus only

...looks can be deceiving :)

William

----- Original Message -----
From: "Rocky Smolin at Beach Access Software" <rockysmolin at bchacc.com>
To: "'Access Developers discussion and problem solving'"
<accessd at databaseadvisors.com>
Sent: Friday, November 02, 2007 3:37 PM

> This looks like an easy job for a bit of code.  And a real tough job
for
> queries.
>
> Rocky

The information contained in this transmission is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain II-VI Proprietary and/or II-VI BusinessSensitve material. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender immediately and destroy the material in its entirety, whether electronic or hard copy. You are notified that any review, retransmission, copying, disclosure, dissemination, or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited.