[AccessD] My AccessD Email Format

Mark A Matte markamatte at hotmail.com
Mon Nov 5 13:40:17 CST 2007

Hello All,

I have received some offline emails from the list concerning the format of my emails.  As I do not typically read my own posts...I was not aware.  Thank you all for letting me know.

I have sent from multiple machines...1 of which nothing has changed on in the last year...and the results are the same.  When I reply to an email...What I view seems to be fine...what is in the SENT folder seems to be fine...but when I get the email back from the list...everything past what I added is all run together without CR or spaces.

I have sent the same message to people directly...I'm waiting to hear how it went...If I send it to myself...it comes through correct.

Any ideas?

Thanks,

Mark A. Matte