[AccessD] Office 2007

Charlotte Foust cfoust at infostatsystems.com
Wed Nov 7 10:00:56 CST 2007

DON'T DO THAT!!  Is that loud enough?  I installed 2007 on my laptop and
came to regret it.  Office 2003 and Office 2007 installers do NOT like
each other, and the Office 2007 installer takes about 5 minutes to run
when you've opened 2003 last.  The 2003 installer does the same thing if
you opened 2007 last, but at least it doesn't take so long.  Outlook
2007 is OK and the least like the rest of Office 2007 insofar as menus,
etc.  If you want to install it, do it on a virtual PC, which I didn't
do from lack of warning.

Charlotte Foust