[AccessD] Conditional Formatting - Current Record

A.D.TEJPAL adtp at airtelbroadband.in
Mon Nov 12 13:13:56 CST 2007

Rocky,

    My sample db's mentioned below, might be of interest to you.

    (a) Form_SubformHighLightCurrentRow
    (b) HighLightDataSheetRows
    (c) ContFormsKeyNavAndHighLightMultiSelect
    (d) Form_HighLightUpdatedFields

    These are available at Rogers Access Library (other developers library). Link - http://www.rogersaccesslibrary.com/OtherLibraries.asp#Tejpal,A.D.

    You could adapt the underlying approach suitably, for your specific needs.

Best wishes,
A.D.Tejpal