[AccessD] Strange compile error

McGillivray, Don [IT] Donald.A.McGillivray at sprint.com
Mon Nov 12 17:44:28 CST 2007

Sheesh, I'm an idiot.

Didn't notice that the procedure was part of a form's code module.
Moved it to its own module, and all's well.  Still, I didn't expect a
compile error when trying to invoke a form level procedure in the
immediate window, or should I?  Seems like I've done that before and
gotten a different error that was a bit more descriptive.

Ah well, thanks for the ideas, nonetheless . . .

Don