[AccessD] Access application to WEb Based

Lawrence Mrazek lmrazek at lcm-res.com
Thu Nov 15 09:00:48 CST 2007

Hmmm ...

This is one of those "it depends" questions.

If you're looking to merely present tabular data on the web, with perhaps a
couple of lookups, filters, etc. this wouldn't be a problem.

However, if you're app has a lot of custom functions, business logic, etc.,
then it will be a much larger project.

Is the focus to make the application "usable on the web" or do you merely
need to enable remote access to the app?

Larry Mrazek
LCM Research, Inc.
www.lcm-res.com
lmrazek at lcm-res.com