[AccessD] MSAccess 2007 - Count days

Elizabeth.J.Doering at wellsfargo.com Elizabeth.J.Doering at wellsfargo.com
Thu Nov 15 16:05:12 CST 2007

Kostas,

We keep a little table called Holiday, with the correct dates for all
holidays, including those dreadful floating ones.  Then before you count
days, you query that table for how many are between your first date and
your last date and you're all set.  You could include weekend days in
the table if you liked.

HTH,

Liz

Liz Doering
elizabeth.j.doering at wellsfargo.com
612.667.2447

This message may contain confidential and/or privileged information. If
you are not the addressee or authorized to receive this for the
addressee, you must not use, copy, disclose, or take any action based on
this message or any information herein. If you have received this
and delete this message. Thank you for your cooperation.