[AccessD] Old problem - forgotten the answer

Stephen stephen at bondsoftware.co.nz
Sun Nov 18 01:41:42 CST 2007

But how can I know when the invoking form gets the focus back from the
now closed dialog box.  I tested some (not all) events in the invoking
form (GotFocus etc), and none seemed to fire.  There is something I'm
missing here ...

BTW the invoking form is a subform of a tab in a tab control, but that
shouldn't matter should it?

Stephen