[AccessD] Outputing nulls in query with function

Bob Heygood bheygood at abestsystems.com
Sun Nov 18 14:26:37 CST 2007

Thanks to all who were up early and replied.

I got an answer from one of the folks here in the hood (San Diego). It was
just a matter of adding a line to my code in my function.
See answer below:
GetScope2Code = IIf(Scope2Code = "", Null, Scope2Code)

Funny I just read an old Advisor with an article about the
use/understanding/misunderstanding of nulls. I think it was penned by one of
our frequent contributors.

Here then too is another reason nulls are important; for
statistical/counting/... purposes.

Best,

Bob