[AccessD] OT: make volume bootable

Michael Bahr jedi at charm.net
Mon Nov 19 21:03:59 CST 2007

Try this:
1. Navigate to the Disk Management console.
2. Right-click the grey 'Disk Description' pane that is located to the
left of the Color-coded volume panes.
3. Select, Upgrade to Dynamic Disk.'  Note you will have to reboot not
once, but twice.

If that does not work then reformat.  Backup all your data then reformat.
The big negative about RAID is that it is one-way.  Once you set up as
RAID you can not go back without lots of pain.

Mike..