[AccessD] Action Pack Subscribers

jwcolby jwcolby at colbyconsulting.com
Tue Nov 20 11:58:45 CST 2007

https://partner.microsoft.com/global/40047166

Step 3: Take your business to new levels by signing up for the Microsoft
Action Pack Subscription. Your subscription offers a full suite of Microsoft
not-for-distribution (NFD) software to help you run your business, train
your staff, and demonstrate your Web-based solutions to your business
customers.

RUN YOUR BUSINESS...

and

https://partner.microsoft.com/global/program/managemembership/actionpack/map
slicensing

The Microsoft Action Pack Subscription License Agreement gives you the right
to use the Action Pack software to run your own business as well as for
evaluation, demonstration, testing, training, and education. They are not
for personal use, for hosting customer applications, or for installation at
a customer site. They may not be resold, transferred, or assigned to any
third party.

Again, RUN YOUR OWN BUSINESS.

I think it is pretty clear that we can use it for business purposes.
Putting one of the licenses on your child's computer is no doubt illegal.

John W. Colby
Colby Consulting