[AccessD] OT: Thanksgiving

Darren D darren at activebilling.com.au
Thu Nov 22 15:53:16 CST 2007

Here here

And so say all of us

My wife even knows some of regular names on this list - And she doesn't even
have 'pewta' skills - I often talk about the victories that come from this list
with her
She'll see me smacking the monitor about the 'ears' in frustration and will say
- "Send an email to your nerd mates"
(That's her very sincere - tongue in cheek term for the team - Knowing how much
I truly rely on you guys)
Here in Oz we don't do thanksgiving - But I am very very grateful to this list
and the 'nerds' on it - And to the friendships that have come from it
Many many thanks

DD