[AccessD] OT: Thanksgiving

jwcolby jwcolby at colbyconsulting.com
Thu Nov 22 19:50:25 CST 2007

Thanks for expressing it so well.  The strange thing is that we all feel the
same way.  Individually we each know a little or a lot, but together we are
more than the sum.

Happy Thanksgiving to all of the Americans, and the same feelings go out to
the other list members.  Thanks for being there, my life would be very
different without you guys and gals.

John W. Colby
Colby Consulting
www.ColbyConsulting.com

PS I have no idea what the company books are like at this instant, but we
are a not for profit company, incorporated in Delaware, and we do take
donations to pay the bills.

http://www.databaseadvisors.com/donations.asp