[AccessD] OT: Thanksgiving

Arthur Fuller fuller.artful at gmail.com
Mon Nov 26 10:35:56 CST 2007

>> I also very much enjoy the true
international nature of this group. I take comfort in the fact that in a
world with so many nasty disagreements there are places where
professionals from every continent can collaborate successfully. Thanks
to all.

Wow! You said it all. I feel that I've made friends with people on every
continent except maybe Antarctica, and who knows, someone among us may hail
from there and just hasn't bothered yet to hail.
Hell, I've even achieved a sort of working peace with Hindman, and you know
how effort that takes! LOL.

Arthur