[AccessD] ADO

Charlotte Foust cfoust at infostatsystems.com
Mon Nov 26 14:41:31 CST 2007

Hmmn.  There is a description property, but it isn't available until you
create it (go figure), if I remember correctly.  I know I built that
played with the description property years ago, but even in DAO I don't
think it's there until you create it once and append it to the
properties of the object.

Charlotte Foust