[AccessD] MIMO-G router

jwcolby jwcolby at colbyconsulting.com
Tue Nov 27 08:58:39 CST 2007

I would love to do that but the "details" always get in the way.  My office
is up in "the attic", in a "bonus room" kind of thing above my bedroom.
Thus on the other side of the office wall is the rest of the attic for the
house.  I can certainly run a cable through there.  The problem is that the
attic gets well over 130 degrees F during the day in the summer and so no
electronics are going to like that environment.  Thus I would have to snake
the cable down a wall to get it into the house.  And therein lies the
problem, I don't know how to do that.  Not to mention all the nasty
fiberglass insulation and stuff.

John W. Colby
Colby Consulting