[AccessD] Troubleshooting Opinions

Mark A Matte markamatte at hotmail.com
Wed Nov 28 10:53:11 CST 2007

Larry,

I have read everyone else's feedback...and if these are truely the symptoms...I have seen similar issues that were not DB related...but they were not related to each other either.

1.  A new mouse can cause this type of issue.  I have seen it with the 'side buttons' that actually act as a 'BACK' button...and the mouse wheel will scroll back through records.

2. Not so sure about this one...but have seen something similar depending on version of word...and how the DB calls word...and whether or not it is already open.

Just thoughts.

Mark A. Matte