[AccessD] Developer Extensions and Product Code - Installation Key

Julie Reardon prosoft6 at hotmail.com
Tue Oct 9 12:02:32 CDT 2007

With the Developer Extensions, you are given a product key when you package
an Access application.  The product key is embedded in the Setup.ini file.
I want to control how many copies the user can install at their office.  I
have included the license agreement in the installation of the software, but
cannot figure out how to control how many copies the user is able to
install.

With the wizard, the product key is automatic.  I want to only allow the
user to install one copy with one product key.  Is this possible with the
developer extensions?

I cannot find any documentation on this.

Julie Reardon
PRO-SOFT OF NY, INC.
44 Public Square Suite #5
Watertown, NY 13601