[AccessD] Attention UK developers

Andy Lacey andy at minstersystems.co.uk
Thu Oct 18 07:55:37 CDT 2007

For the past few years I've been developing a large ERP-style Access app for
a company in Peterborough. This company has recently been taken over and
whilst the new owners like and value the app they do not like feeling so
exposed on the support front, i.e. what happens if I go under a bus or, more
prosaically, when I go on holiday. Reasonable enough really. I've therefore
been tasked with finding a software house who will spend a few days with me
to understand as much as practically possible about the system and then will
act as second-line support when I'm unavailable. Does anyone out there in
the UK a) have any interest in taking this on, and b) have any experience of
similar operations for other systems? Reasonable proximity to Peterborough
would be a big advantage, but if not then preparedness to travel here as and
when necessary would I'm sure be acceptable.

Any interested parties please email me off-list at andy at minstersystems.co.uk
.

Cheers
--