[AccessD] Strange Command Button Behavior

Charlotte Foust cfoust at infostatsystems.com
Wed Oct 3 10:20:01 CDT 2007

At least part of my confusion is in which control's events you're trying
to use.  If you want to keep the focus, use the beforeupdate event of
each control to call a validation routine.  Just remember that you have
to handle the situation where the other date hasn't yet been entered.

Charlotte Foust