[AccessD] consulting fees

Jim Lawrence accessd at shaw.ca
Thu Oct 4 14:15:49 CDT 2007

Ahh... I see Bryan. Just thought you were working in some well heeled department I had never heard about. The whole trick is to get some steady high paying gig. These one offs are great but after a week or so the client wants to see your tail-end.

A steady medium priced gig and a few monthly support fee is what I have been living on.

Jim