[AccessD] Budget spreadsheet - was RE: consulting fees

Anita Smith anitatiedemann at gmail.com
Thu Oct 4 23:50:04 CDT 2007

John,
We at DDI Solultions use our own custom made database.

It does everything that your spreadsheet does and also keeps track of who
billed what and who incurred the expense as we are 4 partners.

We can click a button to produce the tax figures for our accountant and we
have an executive summary screen where we can see where we are at regarding
invoicing, expected payments, tax saved up etc etc.

We each do our own billing and enter our own expenses in the database.

We don't spend much time on administration at all. Probably less than 1 hour
each per month.

Anita

1. How much money we each have
2. How much tax we have each saved up
3. The total $ eachHow much we have under process  how much tax we owe