[AccessD] consulting fees

Bryan Carbonnell carbonnb at gmail.com
Fri Oct 5 04:32:16 CDT 2007

No, Just a super secret agency, that's why I said I work for the Mother Corp :)

> The whole trick is to get some steady high paying gig. These one offs
are great but after a week or so the client wants to see your tail-end.

Naw, the whole trick is getting one well paying gig that will let you retire :)

> A steady medium priced gig and a few monthly support fee is what I have been living on.

I just started living on my base salary again, not the management
upgrade I've been in for the last 6 years :(

Nothing like a 25% pay cut!!

Bryan Carbonnell - carbonnb at gmail.com
shouting "What a great ride!"