[AccessD] Budget spreadsheet - was RE: consulting fees

Hale, Jim Jim.Hale at FleetPride.com
Fri Oct 5 09:43:26 CDT 2007

Ya'll should take a look at the neat receipts scanner. It is a very nice
scanner designed specifically to scan and keep track of receipts in a
database. It could serve as a great enhancement to the spreadsheets you
have all described.
 http://www.neatreceipts.com/

Personally I use this and quicken home/business. I've boiled everything
down to where it is almost all electronic. I seldom write checks
anymore. All paychecks, bank statements , investment accounts, 401k,
credit card accounts, etc. transactions I download directly into
quicken. I download almost all the statements in pdf form to store. Tax
info loads directly from quicken into turbotax.

Jim Hale

-----Original Message-----
From: accessd-bounces at databaseadvisors.com
Sent: Friday, October 05, 2007 8:46 AM
To: Access Developers discussion and problem solving
Subject: Re: [AccessD] Budget spreadsheet - was RE: consulting fees

I use Access to track as well. I have a report that I work from for
scheduling. In Excel I use a nifty expression that tracks my accounts
receivable by the month -- I have to generate a specific amount of work
each
month to make ends meet and that helps me keep up with that.

Excel keeps up with payments and estimated taxes.

Susan H.

The information transmitted is intended solely for the individual or
other use of or taking action in reliance upon this information by
persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited.
If you have received this email in error please contact the sender and
delete the material from any computer. As a recipient of this email,
you are responsible for screening its contents and the contents of any
attachments for the presence of viruses. No liability is accepted for
any damages caused by any virus transmitted by this email.