[AccessD] Combo box default value

David and Joanne Gould dajomigo at dgsolutions.net.au
Tue Oct 9 20:21:45 CDT 2007

Thank you Charlotte and Susan

Sorry to take so long to reply. It just took me a long time to figure
out where to put the code. For anyone who has been interested in the
result of this - I put the following code in the after update event
of the controlling combo box after requerying the target combo box.

TargetComboBox = TargetComboBox.ItemData(0)

Once again thanks for all your help with this.

David