[AccessD] Action Pack, now with special edition toolkit for Web Solution Providers

Arthur Fuller fuller.artful at gmail.com
Fri Oct 12 20:17:58 CDT 2007

There's a purely monetary reason for going that way, too. According to my
admittedly loose stats, you make about +$15 an hour by claiming C# vs.
VB.NET. I agree with you, William, C# is a piece of cake given even a
modicum of VB.NET. But there seems to be a monetary advantage as well. And
to be fair, there are a couple of things you can do in C# that you can't in
VB.NET.

As to the name change, I'm seriously in favour. Who programs in VB6 any
more? Somebody, somewhere, no doubt. But to preserve the name for him?

A.