[AccessD] Lotus Notes

jwcolby jwcolby at colbyconsulting.com
Tue Oct 23 07:02:53 CDT 2007

Watcha wanna use Lotus Notes for?

;-)

John W. Colby
Colby Consulting
From: accessd-bounces at databaseadvisors.com
[mailto:accessd-bounces at databaseadvisors.com] On Behalf Of Andy Lacey
Sent: Tuesday, October 23, 2007 5:55 AM
To: Dba
Subject: [AccessD] Lotus Notes

Morning campers

Please no "watcha want to use Lotus Notes for" answers. Not my choice.

So the thing is my mega-app uses the Outlook object model a lot to
construct, address and send emails, with or without attachments. I also read
from incoming emails too, but that's a lesser concern. What I need to find
out is how I'd do the same if we go from Outlook/Exchange to Notes/Domino.
Do any of you heroes have any experience interfacing to Notes with VBA, or
have any good ideas where to look? I've found a couple of links and it looks
like it can be done but some help and guidance would be great.

--
Andy Lacey
http://www.minstersystems.co.uk