[AccessD] Query oddity

Andy Lacey andy at minstersystems.co.uk
Fri Oct 26 01:18:51 CDT 2007

Hi John
I had the same thought as Anita - I'll bet it's the fact that you're storing
date AND time. Not sure then though why other dates would work but then we
don't know what you know. If it is that though an alternative to Anita's
solution is to wrap Int() around the dates.

-- Andy Lacey
http://www.minstersystems.co.uk