[AccessD] Two Questions and a Joke

max.wanadoo at gmail.com max.wanadoo at gmail.com
Fri Oct 26 07:59:36 CDT 2007

Digger and his dog Skip were walking in the outback.  Northern territories
are infamous for the number of people who get lost there and Digger was no
exception.   After a few days his water ran out.  "Sorry Skip", says Digger
"but no water".  A few days later his grub runs out.  A few days more and
Digger is starving hungry.  He looks at Skip and says, "sorry mate.  It is
you or me and as much as I love you as the faithfully friend for many years,
I have no option".  So he kills Skip, roasts him over a spit and eats him.
When he has eaten, he looks down at the pile of bones and says "I wish Skip
was here now, he would love those bones".

Max

Ps.  Only one dog was harmed during the making of this joke.