[AccessD] On-Line Help

Gustav Brock Gustav at cactus.dk
Mon Oct 29 11:11:42 CDT 2007

Hi Rocky

We've always used Help Magican 3.0, a 16 bit program from the days of Access 2.0, to create hlp files. Great program, and on today's equipment it compiles at an incredible speed. You may be able to obtain a copy on Ebay filed under antiques!

But now you have to use the html help file format which I don't like. Others may chime in here with advice.

/gustav

>>> rockysmolin at bchacc.com 29-10-2007 16:46 >>>
Dear List:

Comes now the part of the book I'm writing where I talk about creating the
user manual.  But I also want to give some direction to creating on-line
help.  If you have ever done this, what product or method did you use?  Any
advice about doing this greatly appreciated.

MMTIA

Rocky