[AccessD] On-Line Help

Joe O'Connell joeo at appoli.com
Mon Oct 29 13:47:12 CDT 2007

Rocky,

Years ago I used Doc-to-Help to create both a manual and help file for a
commercial application.  As I recall, it was essentially a Word template
and macros that allows one document to produce both the manual and help
file.  It has coding built in to be able to mark passages of the
document to be included only in the printed manual or only in the help
file.  It was extremely easy to use and produced very well indexed help
files.  I have not done anything with it lately, but I would assume that
the current version would be much better than what I used.

Joe O'Connell