[AccessD] Access Developer Needed (St. Louis Area)

Barry G. Herring barry.herring at att.net
Tue Oct 30 11:04:35 CDT 2007

Dear List,

My company is looking for a access developer in the St. Louis area, I do not
know the pay or the work load will be. Just wanted to know if anyone on the
list was interested. It might be just a contractor position.

But FYI I started as a contractor and moved to a full time employee, so it
is possible.

Please respond off line to the email address listed below. I do not want to
tie up the list with this. I am also using an email account that I do not
care if spammers get. Emails sent to that address will be moved over to
another account and a email from my work account will be sent to individuals
interested.

Thanks,

Barry G. Herring
Project Manager / Software Developer