[AccessD] form doesn't save

Charlotte Foust cfoust at infostatsystems.com
Wed Oct 31 17:07:26 CDT 2007

I haven't worked with a value list in so long, I've forgotten how they
behave, but there is an AllowDesignChanges property of forms that
specifies the view that allows changes, All Views or Design View Only.
YOu might be able to switch that in code to save changes to a value
list.  I've never tried it, and I've always allowed Design View Only
changes, but it might be worth a try.

Charlotte